Malay GV10 – 1Day Batam City & Shopping Tour Itinerary Malay2 Ways Ferry Ticket ( Sin-Btm-Sin )
Assemble at Harbourfront Centre; collect your boarding pass at Counter. Embark on the high speed air conditioned ferry.
• Upon arrival at Batam Centre International Ferry Terminal (BCIFT), after immigration and custom clearance, you will be greeted by our experience and friendly local guide and escorted to air conditioned coach and proceed for drive through the scenic at Batam Island.
• En routed, our first destination will be visit “MESJID RAYA”, the famous & Biggest Mosque in Batam
• Thereafter, proceed to POLO RALPH, where you may wish to purchase some local branded product such as POLO Shirt, Diesel and More.
• Lunch will be serve at LOCAL RESTAURANT , en route, you will stop at GTS LOCAL PRODUCT SHOP, where you may wish to purchase some local product such as Coffee , Batik , Handy Craft and BENGKONG DRY FOOD STUFF MARKET, where you may wish to purchase some local famous & cheaper dry food such as, ikan bilis , udang kering , kerupuk belinjo, and more……
After lunch, our next program will proceed to Golden Beach : Where coverage very wide range of sport activity such as Go Kart, Paint Ball, Flying Fox, Kayaking etc. ( at Own Expenses )
• Next stop will be at DC MALL, where you can purchase various kind of “tudong”, traditional cloth for Muslims after there.
• Process to go Batam Ferry Terminal
- 2 Ways Ferry Ticket ( Sin-Btm-Sin )
- 1 Day Batam City & Shopping Tour based on Itinerary Malay
- Nasi Padang Lunch
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
- Singapore PDF of S$6/pax, Fuel Surcharge of S$14/pax and Batam Terminal Fee of $7/person, payable upon collect your boarding pass
- Personal Insurance, Room Service, Optional Tours, Porte rage Fee, Visa Fee, and all expense of purely personal nature.
- Guide and Driver Tipping S$2/day/pax
- Remark :
-Minimum 10-16paxs and subject to availability during reservation